The webmasters of this website would like to invite any Practicers of Jodo Shinshu to become contributors of this resource.
The website is aiming to pull together Jōdo Shinshū resources in a way that will help practicers old and new.
If you would like to help in this task, please reach out. We need all the help we can get!
Of key interest:
– Posts and content about Jōdo Shinshū = General information
– Posts and content about all aspects of our Tradition = Specific information
– Dharma talks & Services = Live, Recorded or Written
– Translated & Written Resources = Compiling and sharing of resources
– Audio & Visual content = Compiling and sharing of resources
– Commentaries & Essays by and for fellow practicers
The only requirement is that the content stays firmly within the teaching as directed by Hongwanji-ha (in keeping with Hongwanji). We also wish the resources to be applicable to people of all stages in their studies of our tradition and therefore ask you kindly consider writing for a ‘broad’ audience.
If you wish to be a contributor, please contact us using the form below.
Webmasters – Jodoshinshu.faith
This resource is run by, and belongs to, the wider Jōdo Shinshū (Hongwanji-ha) Sangha.